Quick Post

Gorgeous Gray Quarter Horse Mare for Sale or Lease

Gorgeous Gray Quarter Horse Mare for Sale or Lease
  • http://sarasota.craigslist.org/grd/4794197713.html

Abagale is a gorgeous gray quarter horse mare, for sale or lease at well run boarding facility.

Reg. QH for sale, Mare 14.3 h. 20 years young, very healthy and strong, no bad habits, western pleasure, neck rein, dapple gray, used for trail riding and western riding lessons, must be seen to appreciated, Very friendly and all shots are up to date. Asking $1500. needs to go to a good home and be appreciated.

Call Ed 776-3603
  • Sarasota Florida, right? She's lovely. Prayers for a good home for Abigail. :O)

• Very interested, Arlington Oregon, just bought a small 20ac farm ready for a forever horse. I am a cancer survivor even though have had a horse all my life and even did lite training. I am now in need of a gentle soul to give a forever home to. Also want to be able to share with grandchildren when they visit so prefer child friendly. This will be a life time home . Waited a long time to be able to do this:)   If you have or know of anyone that does Please message me. Age does not really make a difference but cost I'm sorry to say does.

Shirley Rhodes