Quick Post

Places with horse ears

Places with horse ears
  • Awwww amazing pics everyone...It makes me miss the west... I wish I had some ear pics of my horse... 
  • Sounds like a movie title.... Dances With Wolves... Places with Ears.....  *snicker*
  • [quote=quarterhorse105]

Awwww amazing pics everyone...It makes me miss the west... I wish I had some ear pics of my horse... 

Mine are in South Carolina!
  • My cousin owns a ranch in Montana and I love it out there we went on a pack trip and everything when I went out there in '05... I live in NY though... 
  • I know I havent posted pix on here in awhile,but the whole heading is blank now where we used to click on the mtn image. Comes up real quick and then disappears. So how do we post from Photobucket anymore????
  • Do you see anything when you go to reply?  Like on the side it says smilies and then the bold, italic, underline, any of that?  If not there's something you have to click to get that back.  I had that problem and finally figured it out.  It's something about your computer, maybe someone else will remember.  The little mountain range button is still there.  BUT you can copy one of those codes.... img...url...direct link.... I forget which and post that link in the reply and one of those pulls the pic up like some folks did above.  (hello btw!)
  • Hi there to you! Smilies comes up on the side but all the underline, italic, mtns,etc above the message, blinks real quick and then it is gone! Couldnt be the user,could it? I think I figured out another way,thanks to you. Been keeping up with the board and what you are all up to. Got Hughes net satellite now which it a big step up from dial up but for some reason, it still takes this board forever to come up.
     These pix were taken at Rocky Mtn Natl park. The ears belong to my trail ridin partner,A MFT named Cayenne

• My daughter took this one and the ears belong to her TWH Diesel. Still at RMNP

• My daughter and Diesel in RMNP through Cays ears!

• This is my TWH Dandy in Never Summer Wilderness. We were at the top and trail kept going on the other side of the snow. Only been able to make the whole loop once in several yrs. This time wasnt it![';)'] Did I mention this was July?
    Do You expect me to go where???!!

• thank.you.lady.luck.  I just had a near panic attack over my waffles from that second picture.  I don't know if I could even enjoy a ride that involves that amount of prayer.  lol  That would have been for me in my teens with a shot of brandy under my belt.  You wouldn't want to be riding a clumsy horse, now, would you?
    Look Painted Horse!!  MFT ears! [':D']

Yep, you need to figure out what to hit to show those buttons.  It's the same thing mine did.  It's a computer set up thing.
  • Come on gal, those trails are a blast! your horse doesnt want to fall either! You just remember to keep one leg on each side and breathe!![':D']
  • My pictures don't compare to painted horse and ladyluck's but still had fun taking them!

This one (Fallbrook, CA) doesn't show my horse's ears but I like the lighting-

Hidden Valley Nature preserve, Norco, CA

• [quote=ladyluck]

Come on gal, those trails are a blast! your horse doesnt want to fall either! You just remember to keep one leg on each side and breathe!![':D']

It's the breathing part I think I'd have problems with. 

Dana I'd love Cody's ears anytime!
  • What great places to ride!  Lucky gals!!!