Quick Post

Warnings sent to...

Warnings sent to...

• shannie5460, Spam /Advertising is prohibited. Please read posted Horse.com Forum rules.
    Your numerous posts have been removed from our Horse.com Forum on October 14th, 2010 and Today November 4th,2010. Any continued such posts will result in your removal from our forum.

DaneHaven
    Forum Administrator 

• I have asked Member scwrl to return to our forum when she is 13.

[quote=scwrl]

math ( well at least for me and im doing 8th grade math and im in 4th grade)

• Welcome earln7
    Please read our Forum Rules
    Your posts are a lot of cut and paste in addition to numerous links.
    Excessive posting of links is prohibited.
    We would like to hear about you and/or your horses so please continue to enjoy our Horse.com Forum.

Thanks and have a nice day.
    DaneHaven, Forum administrator

• Sangeeth10,
    I have again removed your advertising link "Horse Shed."
    As posted in our Horse.com rules, advertising links are prohibited except in our classifieds section.
    Reposting your link will result in your removal from our forum.
    Thank you and please abide by our forum rules.
    DaneHaven, Forum Administrator

Horse.com Forum rules pertaining to links and advertising:
     10.)     Selling or solicitation of anything in the forum will be considered SPAM and is prohibited. Please post your private party ads in our Horse Classifieds forum category. This also applies to businesses looking to advertise, there is a Services category as well. 

11.) No promotions of related sites, please. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent article, thread or product is not a problem, but referring to competitors' sites is considered SPAM. Links to pet-related retail sites are not acceptable.  Posting links to them, placing them in your signature or profile, private messaging or emailing other members with such information is grounds for disciplinary action. 

12.) Do not post links which lead to an affiliate program or any way provide personal gain. Gain is having an affiliate ID, website or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's. 
    13.) Plagiarizing content or posting images that are not your own is strictly forbidden. If you are going to post content and images that are not your own, please give credit to who it does belong to.  Failing to do so will result in disciplinary action. 
    14.) No active links in signatures are allowed.  Links to sites for personal gain, live link or not, are not allowed in your signature either. This is also a form of SPAM.  

• Sangeeth10, 
    I have again removed your advertising link "Horse Shed." 
    As I communicated to you on March 16th, Reposting your link will result in your removal from our forum. 
    Thank you and I am sorry you are unable to abide by our posted forum rules. 

Member ID and last known IP:

12290 from 101.2.188.170

Member profile 
    First Name: sangeeth Last Name: priyanath Birthday: 9/17/1985 (mm/dd/yyyy) Location: Melbourne Interests: Browsing the net, Playing Cricket Occupation: Internet Marketer

• jane99,
    Your spam/advertising posts have been removed from our Horse.com Forum in accordance with our posted FORUM RULES

• SpottedTApps,
    Welcome to our Horse.com Forum.
    Please read our posted FORUM RULES
    I have removed your clickable signature link as they are prohibited. As is posting active links to competitor's websites.

Thank you and please enjoy our forum.
    Danehaven, Forum Administrator

• Jason K 
    Your recent spam posts have been removed from our Horse.com Forum. 
    Please refer to and abide by our posted rules. 
    Any additional spam posts will result in your removal from our forum.

• lily123456,
    Again your recent spam posts have been removed from our Horse.com Forum.  

*This member has been removed.

• christizy,
    Your recent television spam posts have been removed from our Horse.com Forum.   Please refer to and abide by our posted rules.  
  • yunqieliuzhu,
    Your recent television spam posts have been removed from our Horse.com Forum.   

• [':)'] i just banned that one, MK.  couldnt do anything else... seems im not working properly. 
  • Thanks DB. 
    Those kind of flagrant spammers I delete their posts and only give one warning. 
  • Ocalagirl,
    Your post:All Natural Horse Ulcer Treatment - Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:56 PM
    Has been moved to the Classified section.
    Please read our posted rules. 
    Advertising is prohibited except in the Classifieds.

• fazuszka88 

Your recent posts have been edited to remove links.
    Please read our posted forum rules. 
    Advertising and links are prohibited except in the Classifieds section.
    DaneHaven, forum Administrator