Quick Post

Warnings sent to...

Warnings sent to...
  • Clickable signature link
    Date Sent Monday, 11/09, 2009 9:13 PM
    From DaneHaven To andywilliam01 and topmanurefork 

Welcome to our Forum. 

Please refer to our Forum rules posted here: [style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); "][style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); "]http://forum.horse.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=1762&mpage=1#1762 

[font="arial"]By joining our Forum you have agreed to abide by these rules.[/font]
    [font="tahoma"][size="5"]
    [/size][/font]
    [font="tahoma"][size="5"]One or more of the following rules have been broken, and your clickable signature link has been removed. Please do not reinstate or add other clickable links.
    [/size][/font] [font="arial"][size="5"]
    [/size][/font]
    [font="arial"][size="5"]9.)     Selling or solicitation of anything in the forum will be considered SPAM and is prohibited. Please post your private party ads in our Horse Classifieds forum category. This also applies to businesses looking to advertise there is a Services category, as well. 

10.) No promotions of related sites, please. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent article, thread or product is not a problem, but repeatedly referring to competitors' sites is considered SPAM. Links to pet-related retail sites are not acceptable.  Posting links to them, placing them in your signature or profile, private messaging or emailing other members with such information is grounds for disciplinary action. Also, no clickable links in your signature please.

11.) Do not post links which lead to an affiliate program or any way provide personal gain. Gain is having an affiliate ID, website or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's.
    [/size][/font] [font="arial"] [/font]

Thank you for your cooperation,
    DaneHaven
    Administrator  

• Is anyone else having trouble cutting and pasting from email to posting?
  • not that I'm aware of...
  • [quote=Double Barrel]

Rick, is that the thread about something that started on the WB forum?

why the heck cant we have a rule about stuff that starts elsewhere needs to stay elsewhere?????  

Yes I believe it was.  it doesn't matter - mom2rum and I don't see eye-to-eye so no matter what I do she's going to take offense.  Such is life.

• I can not delete the one in the Tack section. They had posted them in 3 areas. NHR, GC, and Tack.

your posts have been deleted Date Sent Monday, November 30, 2009 12:32 AM From DriftinMom To ';p'=1&FolderID=1#' target='_blank' title='http://forum.horse.com/pm.aspx?m=174784&amp';p'=1&FolderID=1#'>rak I have removed removed your posts due to a failure to adhere to forum rules. They are as follows: 

5.)     Double posting, or starting two or more threads with the same information in the same or two or more categories, is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. We understand that sometimes a topic may fit into multiple categories, but try to pick the best one. 

9.)     Selling or solicitation of anything in the forum will be considered SPAM and is prohibited. Please post your private party ads in our Horse Classifieds forum category. This also applies to businesses looking to advertise there is a Services category, as well.  

10.) No promotions of related sites, please. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent article, thread or product is not a problem, but repeatedly referring to competitors' sites is considered SPAM. Links to pet-related retail sites are not acceptable.  Posting links to them, placing them in your signature or profile, private messaging or emailing other members with such information is grounds for disciplinary action. Also, no clickable links in your signature please.  

Please refrain from this in the future, your membership will be removed. 

Thank you, 
    DriftinMom, moderator 
  • I took care of it.
  • sent warning to eqsingle.  closed the thread on it too. removed all but one of her posts.  all were spam. 
  • catlin95uk
    [
    [/font] [Welcome to Horse.com Forum
    [/font]

[Please read Forum Rules [/font]

Your recent posts and/or links have been moved or removed.

5.)     Double posting, or starting two or more threads with the same information in the same or two or more categories, is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. We understand that sometimes a topic may fit into multiple categories, but try to pick the best one. 

9.)     Selling or solicitation of anything in the forum will be considered SPAM and is prohibited. Please post your private party ads in our Horse Classifieds forum category. This also applies to businesses looking to advertise there is a Services category, as well. 

11.) Do not post links which lead to an affiliate program or any way provide personal gain. Gain is having an affiliate ID, website or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's. 

Please comply with our rules and enjoy the forum.
    Thank you and have a great day.

Administrator,
    M Kampa /DaneHaven

• I banned member Horseswallower for obscene posts.
  • winterrider,

Welcome to Horse.com Forum 

Please read Forum Rules  

Your recent post has been moved. 

Administrator, 
    M Kampa /DaneHaven 

• Summer again, 
    Her response to my Rule Reminder post in the bitless thread

Dixie Date Sent Monday, February 08, 2010 9:51 AM From Summer To ';p'=1#' target='_blank' title='http://forum.horse.com/pm.aspx?m=175098&amp';p'=1#'>DaneHaven Yes I think we should review the forum rules.  Why is there a 14 year old on this forum?  Every time I read one of her posts her horses are bucking or throwing her off.  And yet she claims to know a lot about horses?  She is going to seriously hurt herself.  I thought most forums had a restriction that a member had to be 16?? 

Summer 

Yes Summer you should review the posted forum rules, since you were involved in two recent threads where Admins posted public warning rule reminders.

Bitless Bridles/Merry Christmas/Pics - Monday, December 28, 2009 2:04 PM 
    Hey, Miracle Whip...... you here?! - Friday, October 09, 2009 5:17 PM 

As stated in the Forum rules:

[font="arial; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; "]Violations of the above rules will be dealt with using a "3 Strikes policy, which consists of the following: 

1.)     First violation will result in a non-targeted public warning on the thread in question. In cases of vulgar posts, the offensive material will be removed. 

2.)     Second violation will result in a private warning, either via private message or email. 

3.)     Third violation will result in a 3 day suspension. 

Should any further violations occur, permanent suspension may result. 

The Horse.com Forum age requirement is 13 as stated in the Forum registration agreement. 
    As a family friendly Forum we appreciate our members to act accordingly and comply with our rules.

DaneHaven
    Administrator 

[/font]

• And my PM to Dixie:

Re:Bitless Bridles/Merry Christmas/Pics - Sunday, February 07, 2010 11:12 PM

WHO in the hell said I used a twisted wire?! I USE A SIMPLE SNAFFLE and it does just fine,summer go get your head out of your ass. 

EDIT: 

Who pissed in your cheerios? See, I would suggest getting a new bowl darling ;] 

Your post was edited for profanity, rudeness and personal attack.

Please read Forum Rules
    3.)     Debating and discussion is fine. We encourage it. It's how we all learn. However, respect your fellow members. Different posters are likely to express different opinions, and while they may differ from yours, everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. Whether it is blatant or covert, we will not tolerate rudeness, insults or personal attacks.  Do not disrespect, taunt, bother, bug or flame anyone, either on the forum or via private messages or email. 

Horse.com is a family friendly forum and our members are required to act accordingly. Failure to comply with our Forum Rules will result in suspension and/or removal.
    DaneHaven, Administrator
    [font="tahoma"]
    [/font]

• Hi, you guys. First time I've been on here in months. I noticed a possible problem in Horse Classifieds: Horses for Sale and Stallion Service-- It looks like someone is promoting their own website: oceanofhorses.  You might want to check it out.
  • Hi Durango nice to see you.
    I pulled the ads. They posted ads once before so 3rd time will be the charm?

• jessepalermo1
    Please read Forum Rules   

I have previously removed your advertising and signature links and requested that you read and comply with our posted forum rules.  Any further issues will result in your suspension from Horse.com Forum.

Administrator,  
    M Kampa /DaneHaven