Quick Post

Warnings sent to...

Warnings sent to...
  • jungle_cat:

Clickable Link within signature
    Date Sent Thursday, June 04, 2009 3:53 PM
    From Avid Horseman To jungle_cat
    I've removed the clickable link in your signature line as per Rules #10. The text is still there.

Please don't make it clickable again nor put any other links within your signature line.

Thank you,

Avid Horseman,
    Administrator
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." - John Wayne, "The Shootist"
  • SonnyWimps:

Clickable Links in signature
    Date Sent Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:32 PM
    From Avid Horseman To SonnyWimps
    Having clickable links within your signature is not allowed. I have removed the links leaving the text intact. Please do not reinstate the links nor place any more within your signature.

Refer to the forum rules - specifically #10 - if you have questions regarding the forum rules.

Thank you,

Avid Horseman
    Administrator

• fancymules:

Clickable link in signature
    Date Sent Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:43 PM
    From Avid Horseman To Fancymules
    Fancy,

I removed the clickable link in your signature line since the rules don't allow it. See rule #10.

Please don't reinstate it or put any others there.

Thank you,

Avid Horseman,
    Administrator
  • Clickable Signature Link
    Date Sent Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:53 PM
    From Avid Horseman To yooperbug
    Yooperbug,

Having a clickable link in your signature is against the forum rules. I have removed the link and have left as much of the text as I can. Please don't reinstate the link.

Refer to the Forum Rules or let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Avid Horseman,
    Administrator
  • To our 10 yr old:

Rules broken Date Sent Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:17 PM From Double Barrel To ';p'=1&FolderID=1#' target='_blank' title='http://forum.horse.com/pm.aspx?m=173988&amp';p'=1&FolderID=1#'>chelsea03 Hi Chelsea03,

You have posted that you are only 10 years of age.  When you signed up for this forum, the rules that you agreed to stated that you must be at least 13 years old.

Rules are rules, but I welcome you to come back when you are 13 years old. 

This is for your protection.  Please, for your safety, do not post your age. 

Thank you,
    Double Barrel
    Administration, Horse.com forum

Hope that looks OK....  didnt quite know how to put it. 
  • It looks fine to me.

Do you know if she's been removed or not?
  • I got am PM from her saying it was her sister that had posted.  That she allows her sister to post on her account to ask a question.

Think we should just keep an eye on it for now. 

I told her that she shouldnt allow her sister to post anymore, but rather her or her folks ask questions for her.

Not sure what else to do for now.  I guess if we see the sister posting again, then we could remove the account????

• Spam/Multiple posting
    Date Sent Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:43 PM 
    From DaneHaven To AppyGirlKY

AppyGirlKY,

Your "New Horse Forum" posts have been removed. 
    Please refer to our Forum rules posted here:http://forum.horse.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=1762&mpage=1#1762

5.)     Double posting, or starting two or more threads with the same information in the same or two or more categories, is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. We understand that sometimes a topic may fit into multiple categories, but try to pick the best one. 

10.) No promotions of related sites, please. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent article, thread or product is not a problem, but repeatedly referring to competitors' sites is considered SPAM. Links to pet-related retail sites are not acceptable.  Posting links to them, placing them in your signature or profile, private messaging or emailing other members with such information is grounds for disciplinary action. Also, no clickable links in your signature please.

Thank you,
    DaneHaven
    Administrator

• To Inspired Equestrian. 

Message in violation
    Date Sent Monday, August 03, 2009 1:26 PM From Double Barrel To ';p'=1&FolderID=1#' target='_blank' title='http://forum.horse.com/pm.aspx?m=174241&amp';p'=1&FolderID=1#'>Inspired Equestrian When you signed up for this forum, you agreed to follow a set of rules. 

The following rules have been broken, and your post has been removed.

9.)     Selling or solicitation of anything in the forum will be considered SPAM and is prohibited. Please post your private party ads in our Horse Classifieds forum category. This also applies to businesses looking to advertise there is a Services category, as well.

10.) No promotions of related sites, please. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent article, thread or product is not a problem, but repeatedly referring to competitors' sites is considered SPAM. Links to pet-related retail sites are not acceptable.  Posting links to them, placing them in your signature or profile, private messaging or emailing other members with such information is grounds for disciplinary action. Also, no clickable links in your signature please.

11.) Do not post links which lead to an affiliate program or any way provide personal gain. Gain is having an affiliate ID, website or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's.

A copy of the rules is always available at http://forum.horse.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=1762&mpage=1#1762

If this continues, you may be suspended or banned from this forum.

• Heads up!!

I just riled up a few people due to an incident between Summer, Gaited07 and Remail stemming from a thread that got ticketed by Gaited07.

Just wanted you to know that you may be receiving complaints about it.

Also, mom2rum is claiming that we aren't doing our jobs consistently to which I told her that if she knows of something that needs to be addressed then she needs to let us know.  I have a feeling this may stem from a political thread she was a part of that I did not see as an issue at the time.

•   To designgirl1977  
    Message in violation 
    Date Sent Monday, Oct. 19, 2009 

When you signed up for Horse.com forum, you agreed to follow a set of rules.  
    The following rules have been broken, and your post has been removed. 
    9.)     Selling or solicitation of anything in the forum will be considered SPAM and is prohibited. Please post your private party ads in our Horse Classifieds forum category. This also applies to businesses looking to advertise there is a Services category, as well. 

11.) Do not post links which lead to an affiliate program or any way provide personal gain. Gain is having an affiliate ID, website or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's.

A copy of the rules is always available at [style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); "]http://forum.horse.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=1762&mpage=1#1762

Thank you for your cooperation,
    M. Kampa/DaneHaven 
    Forum Administrator
  • Rick, is that the thread about something that started on the WB forum?

why the heck cant we have a rule about stuff that starts elsewhere needs to stay elsewhere?????  

• There is rule #4 

4.)     "Trolls or "Board Wars will not be tolerated. Posts that are taunting or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums to start Board Wars will lose their posting privileges here. This rule also applies to those that, for whatever reason, feel a need to post negative remarks about this site on other forums. If you do, don't expect to be welcomed back.  Furthermore, we are concerned with the activity of our own Community, not other forum.  Inflammatory posts and remarks about the activity of our members on other boards should not be discussed here.  If you have a legitimate concern it can be directed to an administrator through private message or email only it is not conversation that is acceptable for the boards themselves. 

But of course the accusations of being unfair and/or inconsistent will be leveled as usual.
  • Clickable signature link 
    Date Sent Wednesday, 10/21, 2009 9:43 PM   
    From DaneHaven To RideNsnazz 

RideNsnazz, 

Your clickable signature link has been removed. Please do not reinstate or add other clickable links.
    Please refer to our Forum rules posted here: [style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); "]http://forum.horse.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=1762&mpage=1#1762 

10.) No promotions of related sites, please. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent article, thread or product is not a problem, but repeatedly referring to competitors' sites is considered SPAM. Links to pet-related retail sites are not acceptable.  Posting links to them, placing them in your signature or profile, private messaging or emailing other members with such information is grounds for disciplinary action. ***Also, no clickable links in your signature please.***

Thank you for your cooperation, 
    DaneHaven 
    Administrator 

•   Breeding Board comment Date Sent Sunday, November 08, 2009 9:59 PM From DriftinMom To ';p'=1&FolderID=1#' target='_blank' title='http://forum.horse.com/pm.aspx?m=174723&amp';p'=1&FolderID=1#'>Natisha I removed your post due to language. Please refrain from using that as this is a family board and frequented by minors.  

Thank you for your understanding. 

DriftinMom, Moderator