Lily

I had a mare that was grumpy, irritable, and just plain rude most of the time. She had terrible cycles and was in so much pain that she couldn’t do anything. I ended up not being able to ride very much. My trainer told me about Mare Magic, and suggested that I give it a try.

It is the best supplement ever! After only being on it for one week, her attitude was already improving, and when she went on her cycle, she was nice and calm. She has now been on it for nine months and I barely notice when she is on her cycle. She is almost never moody, making my life so much easier! And, it’s cheap, a little less than 30 cents a day! Nothing gets better than that! I swear by Mare Magic™ for anybody who has a mare like mine! This product will save your horse’s mood from those nasty days!  -Bethany from Colorado

*CUSTOMER STORIES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CUSTOMER STORIES REFLECT THE INDIVIDUAL'S RESULTS AND EXPERIENCES ONLY AND ARE NOT VERIFIED OR ENDORSED BY HORSE.COM

All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used except with the prior written permission of TABcom, LLC. This article is for informational use only. Please refer to a veterinarian for any specific questions or concerns regarding your horse’s health and well-being. Use of this material constitutes acceptance of this Site's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.