Quick Post

posting issues?

posting issues?
  • I got a message from a member this mornig that he cannot post.  I dont know if its an IT issue here or on his end.  if anyone else is having a problem, please let me know.

you can email me at doublebarrel@frontiernet.net

thank you all... Im sure the IT folks arent in until tomorrow, but we will get it done.
  • suck it up Rod.  JUST KIDDING!!! Glad it got resolved.
  • haha Hunter!  but you need to be nice to Rod.  he's old [8D]
  • There IS an issue, but I don't know what. I cannot change font, use 'smilies' or make my posts into paragraphs (which is why I don't post much anymore.
  • [quote=Double Barrel]

haha Hunter!  but you need to be nice to Rod.  he's old [8D]

[':D'] ha! he could drive circles around you!  LOL [':)'] [':)']
  • you are right hunter.... he hooks more than I do!  haha!

that and i only have one horse at home right now... he has 2 ';)'
  • Ratt? Did you have his mom, too? apples & oranges, I think. You're both awesome. [':)']  But it's no fun giving him a hard time when he's not here. [':D']
  • yup... Ratt has gone to learn to be a horse... not a PITA!  lol

his momma has been gone for almost 3 years now.... dang... time flys
  • For those of you that are having posting issues, I only know of one fix.  that seems to be by logging in with GOOGLE Chrome.  I myself cannot post if I am using Internet Explorer.  

also.... Make sure you are LOGGED IN.  sometimes the cookies get reset on your computer when you dont know.  

I hope that these 2 little tips help folks.  

Thanks!  =)
  • Ok, ALL..... I'm an awesome Farrier, and Diesel tech..... BUT! My skills are lacking in down sizing pics to fit within the KB., allow for picture uploads.. Any tricks you can teach an old dog!!!!   &nbsp';P'lease
    Mark
  • I used to have a program that came with my camera, but my old computer died. On this computer I'm reduced to opening them with Microsoft Picture Manager and then telling it to compress them. Some of the others use online programs like Photobucket. There may be information regarding that somewhere on here, or you can begin a new thread here with a subject line asking for help posting pictures. Sorry I'm not much help.