PERFECT Family horse for sale. She's stout enough your husband can ride & calm enough your 3 yr old can ride.
She knows barrels, poles, speed, quads, key hole, flag race, carries a flag, team pens, ranch sorts, all with very small children aboard. that being said she does not fly through any of these, not a proven winner at anything, but safest thing in the planet you can put your learner on to have fun with.
I personally can make her run & boy is she fast, but she's reluctant to do so with anyone else.
My 4 yr old baby girl crawls between her legs, puts all her boots on & she props her feet up for her to clean them out
We ride her bareback with a halter or with a saddle & O-Ring snaffle bit
Her registered name is Margaritas Luck She stands 16+ HH & weighed in at one point 1600 lbs when we took her to the cat scales but now is down to a healthy 1200
She does not need shoes, I do keep her on a joint supplement called Dumor Joint & it keeps her joints from popping (all they do without it) Never took a lame step in her life i just like to keep all my working horses on a supplement.
O! We have shot off of her too. just gave her a treat every time the gun went off & gradually got closer & closer till we were sitting on top of her with the 22. she handled it perfect.
For any other info or to come see her please call or text 318-464-7431
Located in Athens, La