Jennifer's Mountain Horse Farm has been a breeder of Rocky Mountain horses since 2001.Located in Eckert (western), CO. We are currently offering the following horses for sale: CD's Ebony Angel--Bonnie Registered RMHA/KMSHA. Mare, Ht: 14H, DOB: 4-29-2009 Sire: Choco Dock, Dam: Ace's Midnight Angel Bonnie is very sweet and such a pretty picture! We raised her dam on our farm, and I was there to assist with Bonnie's birth (she was a BIG girl for a first time mother!). We chose Choco Dock as her sire, because of his impeccable show record, which proved he had the looks and gait to be a champion! Bonnie shows all of that in her looks and attitude. She has been out exploring trails since she was a 3 year old, and is doing a great job on her own! She has a nice, forward walk, trot, smooth singlefoot gait, and canter as well. She can also back, yield hindquarters and sidepass. I open the gates off her back all the time. She looks for a connection with her rider, but will tackle scary obstacles (like deep ditches, water, killer noodles and other obstacle course scary things) when she feels that she can trust you. We've been taking her out on the trail 4-5 days per week this summer, and it really shows! She had a great foundation last spring as a 3 year old, with lots of groundwork before I started her under saddle. She tries to do what you're telling her, and is very kind about her responses. I think Bonnie would be a wonderful filly for someone who wants a well built, smaller horse that can move out on the trail. She's a filly that's ready to head out with you on the trail today. $4,500 I do have a couple of 10 year old mares for sale as well, but I need to get better pictures and all up of them soon. Please go to my website, jensrockies.com/horsesforsale for more pictures, video links and other information on my current horses for sale. All horses are on a regular worming and farrier schedule, have their dentals and vaccinations done on a yearly basis.