Quick Post

Where are the Wither Watchers out there???

Where are the Wither Watchers out there???
  • I ride and camp and am very seriously working on losing poundage...I have come down 50# since March and have more to go!  I ride and camp a lot during the summer.  I am headed out for a week long trip and would love some suggestions on food to take on the trail and to share in camp.  I am thinking of taking a 7 layer dip (which I won't eat) with vegetables; I am going to bring Tuna and Salmon to grill in the evenings; water melon slices and various fruit; those envelopes of flavored tuna and small bags of multi-grained crackers are filling for lunch on the trail.  But it gets touch when everyone else is pigging and I am extremely eating simple stuff.  Ideas are apprecated!
  • you might want to look to the Wither Watchers section.
  • Way to go on getting in shape!  It's not about the poundage, honestly, it's really more about being healthy. 
    I really love to have pretzel, peanut mix with possibly an occasional M&M.  (all work and no play, yada yada)  It carries well.  We had some really good campfire recipes at one time.....  I hope you have fun and don't forget to bring back pitchers! [':D']