Incredibly delish!!! http://twodogsinthekitchen.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/hawaiian-baked-ham-and-swiss-sandwiches/ Hawaiian Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches Posted on September 25, 2012 by Suzie This recipe has been calling my name for about a year now. I have it pinned on pinterest but, I never seem to get around to making it. Well, I seen it again recently and it made me almost drool. Maybe I just wanted a ham and cheese sandwich badly but, whatever the case I went to the grocery store after work and bought the ingredients to make them. Boy, am I glad I did! These little sandwiches were sooo good. I have these catagorized under main dishes and appetizers. We turned it into dinner with a side of good ole potato chips and dip and dill pickle slices. Yes, some nights I pretend I run a little country cafe and serve only fattening foods. It#%92s fun, you should try it! ;) If you see the amount of butter and go Holy Schnikeys! Well, so did I. I followed the recipe though and it is the perfect amount. I do try to actually follow recipes…sometimes. So here#%92s my country cafe sammies… Hawaiian Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches 1 (12 pack) of King#%92s Hawaiian Original Rolls 1 lb. deli ham, shaved (or ham in the reuseable plastic containers) 8 oz. package of Swiss cheese, thin sliced 1 1/2 sticks of butter, unsalted 3 T. dijon mustard 1 1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce 3 t. poppy seeds 1 1/2 t. dried, minced onion Heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Mix in the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seeds. Simmer for several minutes, to let the onions rehydrate. Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact). In a greased 9 x 13 pan, place the bottom half of the rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls. Follow that by adding the ham and cheese. I used 2 slices of ham and I quartered the slices of swiss cheese, using two pieces to top the ham.Replace the tops of the rolls and spread (pour) the remaining onion mixture over the top.Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Once finished, separate them for serving. Enjoy!