1/3 cup butter only, please
Visit GoBoldWithButter.com

5 oz block baking milk chocolate, melted, ( reserve 2.5 oz goes into the frosting) ( note; unable to find bakers choc you can sub mini semi sweet , or milk choc chips) use approx 1/2 c. or more to your taste test. 1 c bisquick mix 3/4 c granulated sugar 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 1/2 c marshmallows, mini (i use lots, i cover the bars)( note: no mini marshmallows, tip, use regular cut into small pcs with scissors. FROSTING 1 Tbsp real butter, please (for frosting)

1/2 to 3/4 c sour cream use the taste test. 1 1/3 c powdered sugar the remaining baking choc bar 2.5 oz is added to this butter in the frosting. note: (if no baking choc. you can sub mini semi sweet choc chips) 1/3 cup butter only, please

5 oz block baking milk chocolate, melted, ( reserve 2.5 oz goes into the frosting) ( note; unable to find bakers choc you can sub mini semi sweet , or milk choc chips) use approx 1/2 c. or more to your taste test. 1 c bisquick mix 3/4 c granulated sugar 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 1/2 c marshmallows, mini (i use lots, i cover the bars)( note: no mini marshmallows, tip, use regular cut into small pcs with scissors. FROSTING 1 Tbsp real butter, please (for frosting)

1/2 to 3/4 c sour cream use the taste test. 1 1/3 c powdered sugar the remaining baking choc bar 2.5 oz is added to this butter in the frosting. note: (if no baking choc. you can sub mini semi sweet choc chips) 1/3 cup butter only, please

1/2 to 3/4 c sour cream use the taste test. 1 1/3 c powdered sugar the remaining baking choc bar 2.5 oz is added to this butter in the frosting. note: (if no baking choc. you can sub mini semi sweet choc chips)

Heat oven to 350 degrees, oil a 9" pan. 
Melt butter w/ 2 1/2 oz. chocolate.  Cool.

Mix remaining cake ingredients but not marshmallows, add cooled chocolate mixture but do not overbeand spread in pan.  Bake 20-25 min.  Immediately spread with marshmallows.
Mix together frosting ingredients and spread over cake.  Enjoy!