Quick Post

Stupid judges

Stupid judges
  • Can anybody tell me why judges like to see horses so submissive that they look and act lame?????   I've been out of horses for quite a while and went to a show not too long ago.  I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!   There was a big butt trainer working a horse in circles with a whip.   I just wanted to tie her up and use a whip to make her go in circles.  She certainly needed it more than the horse!!!!  I think judges should be worked and trained just like the horses they judge.  Maybe they would find out how unnatural (and ugly) these horses are moving.  Are these people who own these horses NUTS??????
  • I hear you on that..... you'd think they'd want to see horses moving naturally instead of in a way that they've been forced to hold themselves...... I also dislike when I take a very nice-looking horse to a show and the judge still picks the QH with the obscenely huge rear-end, posty legs and teeny-tiny hooves that can barely trot..... just because they are more typey than my better conformed horse...... Ah well...... I don't need a judge to tell me I have a nice horse, but I do feel sorry for those horses!