I have noticed a few changes in Sahara. Frisky who is much older...but also much smaller use to send Sahara galloping away just by pinning her ears. Now she ignores Frisky charging and kicking at her. Both of them are aggressive with their food. Frisky will just look aggressive but doesn't dare trying anything with me haha but was surprised to have Sahara challenge me. Don't worry she got chased away and corrected and groomed while being fed. Have to keep on top because other humans let her get away with things and that gives her ideas with me. The one who usually handles her when I'm not around complained that she is becoming stubborn especially when leading. He also said she is getting attached to Frisky. Imagine. I separated them for a few minutes and Sahara was neighing and pacing. The guy told me to go and get Frisky to get her to stop. Oh that would solve the problem. Haha I just told them Sahara will just have to get use to being stuck with me. Frisky helped out a lot by not replying. Did it again the next day. Less neighing. The next day. One neigh and that was it. See. She loves me haha...not much of a choice. XD I don't have trouble leading her because I am definitely more stubborn. She is usually led with just a rope around her neck and I want to keep it that way. One thing I am thankful for is she really loves going for a ride and is not "frisky sour".