My friend has a very nice English saddle for sale, and can't seem to find a buyer for it.  The saddle is an almost new Ovation A/P or jumping saddle, 17.5" seat, with a WIDE tree.  She purchased it off of e-bay earlier this year, hoping it would fit her very hard to fit TB/Clyde/Welsh cross mare.  The saddle had been barely used by the previous owner, and looked brand new when my friend got it.  My friend used the saddle 2 or 3 times, but it was still too small for her mare.  My friend now has an x-tra wide tree Ovation saddle that fits her mare beautifully. 
  Anyways, my friend is asking, I think, just what she paid for the saddle for it, $600 or $650.  She will ship it, at buyer's expense, or meet someone somewhere to pick it up.  She is negotiable on the price, I know that.  You can call her at 315-525-0983.  Or email at kimshorses@twcny.rr.com.  She has pictures, and would be willing to email them to anyone who may be interested.  Her name is Kim, and she just wants this saddle to find a good home.