Operator error, I lost an Easy Boot so now I'm blue.  My TB has always had ouchy front feet on gravel and his Easy Boot Bares made him a different horse.  But the Bares are (pardon the pun) bears to put on and take off.  I did not get his left boot on tight enough and he lost it.  We back tracked and looked but we had put on many many miles so I didn't even catch where it came off as he didn't act differently and I know I kept looking at his feet to monitor - somewhere in the mud bog I'm guessing.  The thing that just kills me was that was going to be our last ride in the Bares before we sent them to the Company for our 50% off on a trade up to the Easy Boot Gloves or Edge, which are both easy to put on and take off.  Grrrr!!!  Well, now I pay for my laziness - literally in cash by paying full price for the new boots.

BTW, we don't shoe because farriers are too few and far between - if he throws a shoe, we have to pull the other and wait up to a month for the guy to come around again.  I need to ride and he needs to have relief for his front feet - boots fit the bill for both of us.