Quick Post

Trail Ridin weekend

Trail Ridin weekend
  • Well, last Sat was cold and wind really gusting, but Sunday and Monday was great! Sunny and in the 60s so we loaded up the horses and rode at Cuivre River. Hope everyone got a ride in! Dont know how long the weather will hold out and gets  dark so early now with the time change![:@]Nothing like a great trail ride to take all the stress right out of your life for awhile!!!

Sherry and Diesel on the trail

Break time at the CCC camp. Diesel can hear horses coming up the hill

Along the trails. Leaves never turned pretty here. Just a lot of browns and then wind has blown them all away.

Trail along Frenchmans Bluff

• Brown or not, still looks beautiful to these California eyes!  Thanks for sharing.  We did trail ride and you just reminded me that we actually took some pictures!  I'll have to find the camera and download the pictures ':)'

Is Diesel a walker?  Looks like a nice, trustworthy guy ':)'
  • GREAT pictures!  as usual! [':D']
    Why's it called Frenchman's Bluff?
  • Will be looking for pix.,Dana. Glad you got to ride. Diesel is a twh, 16'3' and a gentle giant. Not too much bothers him.

I have no idea why it is called Frenchmans Bluff, hunter, have to do some research.(embarrassed smilie)( Didnt see one) ! It is a beautiful ride tho.
  • [quote=ladyluck]

I have no idea why it is called Frenchmans Bluff, hunter, have to do some research.(embarrassed smilie)( Didnt see one) !

DIDN'T SEE A FRENCHMAN?   LOL ROFLMBO!!!!   I got a GOOD chuckle out of that!!!  lol
  • Glad you got a laugh out of that,Hunter, Know your day wasnt the best. BW will grow up one of these days!!!Hang in there!
  • i've never been trail riding with other people i go riding by myself but never with other people