Quick Post

Vidoe of Gracie jumping

Vidoe of Gracie jumping
  • Its at the end but here is a video of gracie...
    It starts with when I bought her, just before she turned 4 all the way to just yesterday when I was free lunging her over jumps. (She is 7 now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6_7f5YVoU
  • She has come so far. You did a great job with video. A lot of love when into it.
  • Nice job on the video.  Those horses are such naturals for riding, aren't they?  Thank goodness for us all.  She's a beauty.  Does she canter easily under saddle?  Does she have a saddle gait? (gaited)  I wanted to see YOU jumping her!!!
  • I just smiled watching you with her and then watching her.  What a beautiful girl...   Can we see you jumping too?
  • I have been attempting to get video of us over jumps for a week now... it just hasn't worked out. lol
    On Friday... i was all set up for it but Grace had other plans, she decided to spook at the niehgbors moving a VERY tall ladder so needless to say we worked on just trotting and walking around the arena without being a dork. lol

I will try again tonight :-D
  • I miss you guys not being close by ':('   One of these day's I've got to make it back out there for a visit.