Quick Post

How Cowboys get their start

How Cowboys get their start
  • this a tough little buck a roo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw-mTgrY2LU&NR=1&feature=fvwp
  • Ya know?  I couldn't even finish watching this.  I can't help feeling this kid's parents must be idiots.  (Sorry if they're friends of yours)  Better take out some life insurance on that kid.  I'm sure there are people who look at this and laugh and think it's the cutest thing.  It makes me cringe X10.
  • nope don't know them from adam

found it on utube.   I didn't think it was that bad,  he just needs to learn
    to do the dismount alot better.   and wait for the horse to time his
    dismount  so he doesn't have so much forward momentum.   swing the one leg
    over the saddle while still in the stirrup with the left foot   then jump off the horse
    and land on your feet.

it is the same with  teaching pitchers in the little leagues,   don't try to throw
    the fastest pitch you can,   learn to throw strikes first.  speed with develope
    after accuracy.

I will give the horse credit though for not freaking out .
  • I will give the horse credit though for not freaking out .

Agreed!!!  300%  Think about what he might be able to do if he had a mount his own size!!!  [:@]
  • I think if he slowed down a bit and they had a bit better stop on the horse, he would have done lots better.  That was a hard landing poor little guy.  I guess it doesn't bother me as I and Matthew are around this alot and I have seen him crash pretty hard just falling off of the gates (that he's not supost to be on).  My guess is they chose that horse becasue it was slow and didn't get too excited over things.

The thing is Hunter that little boy was probably the one that came out of the arena determined to do better in the next round.  If it were Matthew wanting to do it......I would have to say no to him loping down the arena, he could trot and frown at being the only boy that couldn't lope but I would still let him.........but with a helmet too!