Quick Post

Nellie Update!

Nellie Update!
  • Hey Everybody! I haven't been on in soooo long. Sorry about that haha. Well, Nellie has been doing spectacular! We've been doing some pretty big jumps now... Shes learning well and is doing very well with eventing. All of my pony club instructers reallyyy like her. Shes amazing. (:  Here are a few videos of her. Enjoy! 
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jumperlvr73?feature=mhee

^^^^^^ Thats my youtube channel.. Just watch whatever (: Its all ponies. 
  • You look SO good!  Fiesty Appy!!  I gasped out loud when he refused!!  He knew exactly what he was doing, didn't he?  He actually looked like he was having fun jumping till then!  They are such thinkers! (over thinkers)

Did you watch the video on here with the princess jumping?  She looks so loose in the saddle to me.  Maybe it's just the HUGE jumps but still.  Could be the stride of the horse is hard to sit?  Not sure. 

OH, meant to say I was watching your "different ponies" video with bloopers.  That was the appy jumping. 
  • Thanks! Yes, haha very fiesty appy. That was my friend's horse Joey. Hes a very nice jumper but definently knows how to throw a rider. The video of him jumping a grid..I'm not really sure what was wrong haha. He jumped it well at first but i guess he started lengthening his stride and it got tight or something? not sure!