Quick Post

The horses are a little too short in the leg.

The horses are a little too short in the leg.
  • Had the horses out on the bobsled and was lulled into a false sense of security in the yard and big garden. Got into the CRP and that was Ok untill I turned off of the ridge and into where it had drifted. They ended up belly deep and luckily made it though that one. Got bogged down on the way back. They went down on their bellies and sides it was so deep. We got out and let them rest a little and they worked it on out empty. They sure are gutsy

http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/ww161/chochocookie/?action=view&current=uptotheirbellies.mp4
  • Looks like you guys got a lil bit of the white stuff!  It's SUPPOSED to be nice here, now yet...(but it's colder!)  (it really wasn't bad here the last couple of days...but it's 32 out there now.) Plus the eternal wind, so I have no idea what the wind-chill is...
    Got up this morning to horses out!  (CRAP!  Where ARE they?)  Found them at the neighbor's house.  I think they *just* got out!  I clipped up one, and the other followed.
    We are supposed to have a White Christmas.  We wanted to cancel everything first, but that involves lots of people!  (First...rain & ice, so the kids will have a slick ride!)  We shall see...
  • I really enjoy the pictures and videos of your team.  Such a great pair.  Thank you for sharing with us.  It brings back many happy memories to me.
  • Thanks so much for sharing.  Your share of the moisture is much prettier than our share here in Southern Cal!  We have boot-sucking muck!!  What beautiful, trusting girls you have.
  • Love the video! Your horses are real troopers.
  • Thank you for sharing!  I love seeing haflingers in teams like that and the snow just makes it so endearing even if they ended up to their bellies.  My vet keeps bugging me to find a match for my haflinger, but I don't think that will be happening even if I would love it.  Thank you.
  • Finally am getting to see this.  Love it!  Great thing to watch on Christmas morning!  [':)']
  • Bump for studeclunker [':)']