Quick Post

For Clarification - The Debate Area is for Debates. Not general info posting.

For Clarification - The Debate Area is for Debates. Not general info posting.
  • Let's keep DEBATES here. If you are just posting about a subject, and it isn't really a debate, please try to put it in the NHR.

Let's keep the 2 differentiated. Thank you. 
  • So what if there is just something to post, but it isn't a debate, and it IS horse related? It wouldn't be appropriate for the NHR or the Debate section. Where would we put it?
  • Dooooooooooooooooooo you love horse????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~ I am a pretty woman who loves horse very much and i love to meet someone special who loves horse, too. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I recently joinedhttp://www.ridermeet.com becasue i just heard that it the best, largest and most effective site for single horse lovers and friends in the world! I just want to try it out.

• Before the round takes place, the teams are designated as either the Affirmative or the Negative. The two teams are then given three topics from which to choose. The Affirmative is given first strikewhich means that they remove one of the topics from the list. The Negative then is left with two topics to choose from, and will choose which topic they wish to argue by again using their strike and removing the topic they do not wish to talk on. 
    ==================================
    Earl Nunes
  • That's pretty cool, earl.... if only we were so civilized. [':D']