Quick Post

Pictures of Sonny

Pictures of Sonny
  • Thought I'd share some pictures of my horse, Sonny [:D]

Playing at Liberty

Sonny with his bit (which I like never use)

I did have one more picture that I wanted to put....buuuuut my computer is being slow and my cell phone won't email me the picture.

• What a lovely boy!
  • thanks!! ':)'
  • Once again, small pictures for me.  Last time I posted a reply, looked again and VIOLA!  Big pictures.  Let's see how it goes.

....yep, that worked.  I LOVE where you live!  At least in your pictures.  I'm guessing somewhere very flat! And it snows there....  You have a purdy boy.  I love playing at liberty.  There's so much to learn about each other.  It helps me out everyday.  I feel like, if a horse isn't coming to you, then you'd definately benefit from liberty work.  It's really amazing.  Just yesterday I went to look at my horse's almost-healed hoof.  He started walking away from me and I signaled to him that I was going to make him move.  He gave me both eyes, I went right over and picked that foot up.  ':)'  Of course, having a brilliant horse helps. [':D']
  • there is actually quite a bit of hills where I board my horse (sadly I don't live there with him ':(' ) and it gets worse (not in a bad way really) if you go in the trails.
    Liberty work is not our strongest for he gets really unconfident during that (due to something in his past maybe? I have no idea....know nothing about his past), so we just hang out together at liberty and he'll follow me as I walk around the round pen.
  • AW he's so cute! this is my baby boy cowboy
  • ITS TINY!
  • When I click on it I can see it SOME bigger.  When you reduced it did you use the same numbers in both places to make it square?  Anyway, I already know I like your horse. [':)']
  • Well thank you i like him too. lol
  • SW, he looks great!  He has a nice look to his eye.  Relaxed.  Nice neck, too!

Dixie- Also a beaut!

Round of kudos for the purty horsies!![':)']