Quick Post

"My Mane Friend" Photo Contest

"My Mane Friend" Photo Contest
  • This is our Summer Fundraiser.  We are in desperate need of funds to continue caring for our horses so we hope you will participate.
    [/color]"My Mane Friend" [/color] Photo Contest  
    Beginning at 0001am July 1st through October 1st - voting to continue through October 11th. 
    [/size]
    ENTRANTS:  Share photos of your best friend and help support the horses at Whispering Winds.  It costs nothing to enter.  
    VOTERS:  Visit the site and vote for your favorite picture.   
    The Grand Prize Winner will have a choice of an 8x10 digital painting or caricature of your photo (see samples below) and a choice of month in the 2010 Whispering Winds Equine Rescue calendar.

The 2nd through 11th place winners will each be featured in additional pages in the calendar.

Be sure to visit the site for rules & voting  [/color][size=5]Photo Contest

[BLOCKQUOTE]Special thanks to friend, fellow rescuer, and fantastic artist for the above art work, and volunteering to create a special memory of your photos.
    Visit Laura's site at Barn Door Studio

Also, be sure to visit our online [color=#990000]CafePress store for some wonderful gifts for yourself and to share.[/size]
    [/BLOCKQUOTE]
    [size=2]Susan Pohlman, Director
    Whispering Winds Equine Rescue
    Whispering Winds Mustang Ranch
    Roseburg, Oregon
    A 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization
    (541) 679-9022

Visit our web site at: www.whisperingwindsequinerescue.com

• WHAT???!!!!  Beginning July FIRST???!!!  Okay, well, I submitted mine..... my 3...  I can resubmit if I have to.  Everyone knows Danica is the princess. [':D']  j/k   Mine are 3 Stb's from ASAP and a rescue appy filly.  Best wishes with the contest.  God bless your efforts.
  • Great Fundraiser!

I will link you up with a banner on Equine Adoption Network and help drive some traffic to your fundraiser':)'