Quick Post

My New Girl...Grace

My New Girl...Grace
  • Here are a couple of pic's of the horse I picked up tonight. She is a real sweetheart and LOVES people!! She is a 9 yr old QH. She has never been broke to ride..not sure of the real reason, as I have heard several.[8|]
    I got her from an older lady who is getting unable to care for her. She has had her since she was foaled, with the exception of some one else taking her for a short time and breeding her.
    I was told she was shown as a yearling and then nothing else ever really done with her. The lady claims that she was "attacked" by a pack of coyotes when she was young and that it had broken her leg...I do not see any scar tissue and she gets along just fine so far. She raised a ruckus tonight when we got her to the property, running and bucking and I seen no signs of her having any issues with the leg...no swelling or heat in it and she sure didn't favor it!
    My plans for her are just to use her for light riding...figure I am getting too old for the "Lets get on and see how fast this thing can go!!" attitude.[&:]
    She needs a trim and then she is going to start ground work. Tomorrow is bath day!!
    Did I mention this horse was free??? We have a typed and signed agreement that if she ends up not being able to be ridden, the lady will take her back. So figured I have nothing to lose!
    She has a lot of muscle on her now, just from being in the pasture, so I am assuming once I get her going, she is going to turn into a tank!!!

Hmmm...how do I make the pic bigger?? Or is this it?
  • WOWEE!  She looks incredibly well cared for!  Her mane is totally perfect, isn't it?  You must have groomed her up for her to be that gorgeous!  And yeah, she's halfway to tank right now!!  I love her and I'm sure you do, too!  Let's give that girl a job!  She will be so glad she came to you.
  • wow shes so pretty! i love palaminos ^.^
    she doesnt look like she has a care in the world lol
    congrats and good luck on ur new girl lol
  • She sure is pretty. Yes she will be a tank once you start working with her. Good luck with her and keep giving us details on how she is doing.
  • Wow, she's stunning! So clean...lol. Looks like you're doing a great job w/ her. [';)']