Quick Post

Le Cayden Spam

Le Cayden Spam
  • So yeah, I decided to spam you guys with Cayden even though I had one like two or three weeks ago.:P But since I don't know how much longer I've owned her, you'll be seeing pictures of her more often.:P I've got my eye on two horses to try out. Today we jumped for the first time since the show and Cayden was really good about it! (well probably cause I had the pole there lol) I worked really hard not to over jump her and I think her jumping form is better since I'm more balanced.:3 though my EQ is gross since I haven't jumped in months and haven't ridden much either.>.> We jumped up to 2'3 today and I'm proud..>    Another long spot  <3
  • Nice job, both of you! You look very settled and confident. Cayden looks very determined! [':)']
  • Looking good, you are developing a better leg position and keeping your hips over your leg better ':)'  She looks like she'll be a nice, lower level jumper for someone when you move on to your next horse.

• Thanks guys! Yeah I've been working on using my calf more, and she's been responding to it a lot better! I think she would make an excellent jumper since she likes going fast lol. She's really making progress with her canter though! Its a lot more of a hunter pace then some crazy hot headed jumper.xD
  • Nice pics. I don't know anything about jumping except it was fun when I did it bareback on my 16 hand Morgan mare when I was a teenager. [':)']
  • Oh wow that's awesome! I didn't know Morgans could get that tall. O: Cayden is half Morgan, and the first horse I rode that had any Morgan in it. haha