Quick Post

My 3 years old palomino stallion

My 3 years old palomino stallion
  • Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself and my horse.

I'm Nicole Romkes I'm from the Netherlands and my english is not very good, but hope it is changing rapidly.

I have a 3 year old palomino stallion and I'm really happy with them ..
    I ride dressage and jumping here in the Netherlands and hopes of summer / winter games with him to do.

I'd like some photos to show.

3 months under saddle

thanks for wachting 

• Welcome!  Great pictures.  Your horse is truly beautiful.  We are always glad to welcome new members of our forum.  Feel free to join in our "chats"  anytime.  Again, Welcome!
  • [quote=Connie]

Welcome!  Great pictures.  Your horse is truly beautiful.  We are always glad to welcome new members of our forum.  Feel free to join in our "chats"  anytime.  Again, Welcome!

thank you a lot ':D'

I like photography a lot, i do now 2 years
  • Since you are new to the forum, I thought I should tell you that your post and pictures have moved to Pictures, which is a sub category of general chat.  

There is usually a new thread started each day for our chats.  Again, feel free to join in.
  • OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!  That's a lovely boy  you got there!!  And you look really good on him!  I have a 4yr old filly I hope to start riding soon.

Welcome!  Those are beautiful pictures.  I can't believe how gorgeous he is!  What's his name and how big is he?
  • Welcome to the forum!  Your stallion is gorgeous!  What is he?  Love your photography ':)'  I have a just turned 3 yr. old TB/hanoverian filly but haven't started riding her yet, she's still growing like a weed, knobby knees and all ':)'

I will be visiting the Netherlands and Germany in July/August!  Can't remember exactly where we will be, some motorcycle event for my husband.  The kids and I are tagging along.  Anywhere special for horse lovers visiting there?
  • Beautiful fellow you have there, Luca.  Is he an Arab?  If so, a very rare colour indeed.  I ask because of his beautiful head and lithe appearance.  Assuming you're somewhat less than two meters, then the horse is about fifteen hands or so?  Execellent photography, that!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!  That's a lovely boy  you got there!!  And you look really good on him!  I have a 4yr old filly I hope to start riding soon.

Welcome!  Those are beautiful pictures.  I can't believe how gorgeous he is!  What's his name and how big is he?

Thank you verry much, his name is Luca S he is around the 1.54 cm i dont know how big thats is in the USA, in Netherland he is just a pony but in the USA te bigg for a pony en te small for a horses.
  • [quote=studeclunker]

Beautiful fellow you have there, Luca.  Is he an Arab?  If so, a very rare colour indeed.  I ask because of his beautiful head and lithe appearance.  Assuming you're somewhat less than two meters, then the horse is about fifteen hands or so?  Execellent photography, that!

Thanks [':)'
    He is a NRPS (Dutch warmblood studbook with Arabic blood) he is not quite Arabic but has about 45% Arab blood, his father is dressage and jumping Z, his mother several times a champion mare became. I hope that in November during the test is approved as a stallion for breeding

• I do hope everything works out brilliantly for both you and your horse.  He sure is a beauty.
  • Wow...he's beautiful!  I must say!  The photos are great!
  • [quote=WildMare]

Wow...he's beautiful!  I must say!  The photos are great!

Thank you verry much ':D'
  • I like your photography.  Please show us more pictures!!  Do you have other horses?