Quick Post

Horse show pictures

Horse show pictures
  • I finally got time to load some new photos of the princess to my photobucket account :)  She was very good at the show - it was a local rated show but we really used it as a training exercise.  We have a big show at the end of the month and my trainer had never seen how she reacts at a show so off we went :)
    http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/JetLagaside/LilBit/LilBit%20041809/

• She looks lovely!  How did it go?
  • Well I'm thrilled with her but I rode her in a frame in a pleasure class so we placed 3rd out of 7 in one and 2 out of 2 in the other LOL

Just getting her to go around the ring round and soft was my goal which she did really well at.  I've got a big show the end of May and this was to see how well she is doing ':)'  we are still working on conditioning her as well so she's able to carry herself which has improved since these photos where taken.
  • She looks to be doing well!  Good luck at the big show.
  • I am so impressed!  You all look beautiful, I mean it.  Wish you were in Texas, I would come root you two on.  From my Little Bit to your Lil Bit!
  • Looks like it's going to be a great show season!!!  I'm glad you posted these.  I'll live vicariously (I'm not totally sure what that means...) through your show pictures.  Will you be doing eventing?  You guys jump, too, right?  Seeing the saddle....
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Looks like it's going to be a great show season!!!  I'm glad you posted these.  I'll live vicariously (I'm not totally sure what that means...) through your show pictures.  Will you be doing eventing?  You guys jump, too, right?  Seeing the saddle....

I'm going to do the 1/2 Arabian Sport Horse division the weekend of May 22nd from there we are going to see if we do that agian in June  - it may come down to if we qualify for our regional show.  After that we are going to go play in the hunters ':)' our goal is to have her going over fences this summer

Well we just started her over fences ':)'  so far I have one un-edited video of her free jumping for the first time. 
    http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/JetLagaside/?action=view&current=DSCF0561.flv

So I turned the camera off after she knocked it down but it was funny because she kept going round and jumped the "pile" again
    She was having so much fun she was jumping all the rest of the jumps in the ring as well.   (jump was set at 3') 

1st link didn't work right - hopefully this one will.