Quick Post

Me and the Boo! baby

Me and the Boo! baby
  • Here are some recent pics of Boo!, and one of me for anyone who don't know what I look like either.

• Since I can't load up but one pic per post it seems.....
  • and finally, the human element to the equation.......
  • awww she's sooo pretty and you are as well! How old is Boo?
  • Awww shucks.  Thanks.

Boo! is gonna be 2 in July.  He is VERY much a leo.  He is half or full mustang.  The romantic part of me wants him to be full mustang, the practical part knows I can't be for sure.  If he ent full mustang he is half mutang and half high dollar quarter horse.  His mamma had a BLM tatt, I saw that myself.  And the lady got her pregnant, and fresh off the range, but she was at a ranch for awhile where she was exposed to a QH stud.  The BLM papers don't say she was pregnant, but I don't know if they put that kinda thing on there anyway...

He is really laid back.  I thought he was gonna have great conformation, but he may be cow hockin on me.  If he does, I ent gonna keep him a stallion.  If I cut him, as laid back as he is now, he  will be comatose.....[':D']
  • Comatose ain't bad!  [':)']  Look at that purdy, dishy little face!  Looks like a A-rab to me!
  • He kinda hangs out his bottom lip mosttimes anyway, gives him a slighty goofy look.  He is so adorable.

He does have a refined head, his mama did too.  She was a real pretty buckskin, tho skittish as he is laid back.  Nope, the onliest other thing he can be besides full mustang is half mustang and half high dollar quarter horse.