Quick Post

Spring "Photoshoot"

Spring "Photoshoot"
  • Alamos Sirs Moon Shadow AKA Sir.
    :)

Sir was being a little devil in this confo shots. He would NOT stretch his neck and just decided to suck his head back and be Mr. Reverse Neck. So these ones suck. Lol.

Driving!

Trying to be a Single Pleasure horse.. He just needs to stick to Country Pleasure :)

Jumping! Yay Sir! That jump is about 36"-40" tall and Sir is only 33" tall.

• He looks great!  Very good shots, I love the driving ones.  And what a big jump for a little horse, LOL! 
  • He is just the cutest little thing, I love the driving but the Jumping is just awsome!  [':)']
  • Thanks ':)' Sir is a AMHA Worlds Top 10 jumper...

Jumper, different from Hunter in the Mini world, is where you have to make a clear round the first time, at whatever pace and can change paces, and then they raise the jump until there is only one horse left ':)' At Worlds, however, they don't place 1st through 10th, they just hand out top 10s so you never know how good you actually where, which sucks.
  • Very, very awesome.  You guys are lookin good!
  • Ooooh, he is pretty.  LOVE his blue eyes.  He looks so smart in harness! 

My littlest just loved him, too.
  • Sir does look spiffy in harness, doesn't he?!
  • Oh Sam!  My best friend from back home flew out and I've been off the computer (mostly) for several days (and having a great time).  I have to reply for my computer to turn your pictures big so here goes - cross your fingers!
  • Sam, your outfit is breathtaking!!  Sir is an amazing jumper and I wish you were closer for when I get a harness for Zag!!!  Great pics.
  • Gorgeous pictures!! ':D'