Quick Post

New pictures of the girls :)

New pictures of the girls :)
  • She looks like a cute, athletic pony ':)'  Be sure to get a helmet on your son!!!!
  • [quote=danastark]

She looks like a cute, athletic pony ':)'  Be sure to get a helmet on your son!!!!

She's a cute and feisty little one. And the wearing a helmet is a constant struggle, he hates it and i force him, i let him take it off for a picture so he "doesn't look dorky" pre-teens! like anyone is going to care what he looks like...other then him of course (and they say girls are bad lol)

• Tell him about my husband who recently ended up in the hospital being poked and prodded for 3 days, lost 2 wks of his memory from having a horse fall w/ him and knocking his head on our dirt road..... scary!!!  Freak accident, not even a naughty pony trying to get him off...... Luckily my girls are really good about wearing theirs and we replace them everytime they fall and hit their head and every 2 years or so-we figure it's so hot around here it has to be bad for the integrity of the helmet sitting there baking in the hot trailer tack room.

Sure is neat when your kids like to ride, huh?  My youngest is about ready to trade up from her pony now......
  • [quote=danastark]

Tell him about my husband who recently ended up in the hospital being poked and prodded for 3 days, lost 2 wks of his memory from having a horse fall w/ him and knocking his head on our dirt road..... scary!!!  Freak accident, not even a naughty pony trying to get him off...... Luckily my girls are really good about wearing theirs and we replace them everytime they fall and hit their head and every 2 years or so-we figure it's so hot around here it has to be bad for the integrity of the helmet sitting there baking in the hot trailer tack room.

Sure is neat when your kids like to ride, huh?  My youngest is about ready to trade up from her pony now......

Thanks Dana I will tell him that! Since my experiences don't count since I'm mom!

We haven't really had any spills, but the kids just started riding a few month ago. We keep all our riding gear in the house, since it is so hot here, that even the muck boots "melt"!

btw I picked up our forth horse last night, a 2 yr old Paint sanme Little Bit Of Brown Sugar!

• beautiful girls. glad to seem them
  • All Horse pics are very nice and girls are very beautiful. Horse racing tips
  • Nice looking horses! I agree with all the rest on Ashes - very interesting coloring.