Quick Post

Oh lookie there

Oh lookie there
  • Yes, it was fun. 

At least your ghost images are cute when you click on them!  Love the cute little foal.
  • I was thinking those all look like profesional pictures. I wonder what is up with that. Maybe something to do with the magazines?
  • I thought you where going to go play cars with your hubby. what happened to that?

Hey, go give your OP on the "Jumpy Horse" thread please. Im curious what your OP is.
  • OK, so I really do need to go work on homework. So goodnight.
  • Ah but now I see how it's done LOL  guess I've got a long way to go to catch up with you two.
    Oh and I have a 1/2 Arabian ';)'
  • Let me just say that I have star envy right now.  LOL
  • [quote=shiver]

I thought you where going to go play cars with your hubby. what happened to that?

Hey, go give your OP on the "Jumpy Horse" thread please. Im curious what your OP is.

By the time I finally got off here - hubby was zonked out.  LOL.

I'll go check out the Jumpy Horse thread.
  • I'm back... for all of 10 minutes. then I have to go get my girls. I hope you are all having a good day.
  • It was a good day here ':)'  spend almost all day with the horses.
  • I envy you. I spent most of my day driving girls around and taking them to the DR. 

Now I'm playing hooky again from school. And that is a REAL problem. 
  • Bad shiver!!!  Hooky again?

BTW - Did you notice that you are now a "super member"?

• Yes, I did, but I didn't want to rub it in. But I see that you are one now... What have you been doing? Posting all day? What are you playing hooky from?
  • Me?  Hooky?  Not at all.  In fact, I actually got out of the house today and was volunteering this afternoon.  Unfortunately - too much time on my hands is one of the side-effects of being laid off.  [>:]
  • Darn, no job yet? I was wondering about that today. 

ANyone else laid off right now???

I'm getting upset that gas prices are going up again. It is right under the 2 dollar mark. But I know it won't last forever. It makes me sick to my stomach. 
  • I wanna be just like you two  "yuber members"!  You guys are so darn cute.  I have something to aspire to.  I used to be a medalist or something like that - a new goal - OMG.  BTW I don't have an arab - TB and QH - my game and I am sticking to it.