Quick Post

Oh lookie there

Oh lookie there
  • Hopefully someone will be around to tell us soon.
  • Oh look - another ghost.
  • I think we would need to post about it in the thech section. Let be honist. The mods are busy people too and aren't nessicarly tech people. But hay you never know if one of them would know the answer.
  • It's actually kind of fun... you never know what you are going to get. When you open them
  • You are right - you never know what you are going to get.  Maybe they are putting them up on purpose?
  • Hum... interesting theory. Maybe! 

Well, I have to go work on my work now. I have to... I have to...!!!!!!!!!!!! That is me talking myself into it. 

Now don't go posting to much now. I'm the leader and I would like to stay that way. This is a line you know. And there is NO CUTTING!

But don't you worry, I'll be back VERY late to check in and see that I'm still in the front. You can't beat me cat. I'm to fast for that. lol

My daughter would say," Fast as a cheetah."[':)']
  • And yes - I saw your medal

Hey you should click on the you like this tread too in the message options. Lets see what it does...

Evil laugh.. maybe it gives me more stares... lol
  • LOL - how late is very late?  That sounds like a dare!
  • [8|]... well not before midnight that is for sure...[8|]... The other night I pulled an all nighter... Do you think you can hang with the big girls now? lol[8D]
  • Do you see that!!!!! I'm a senior member... OK I'm satisfied with that. I can rest now. Even God rested on the seventh day you know....
  • I lived on all-nighters back in college.  LOL.  Now?  Not so much.  I'm still a night owl though.
  • BTW - lookie there - I've caught up on stars!
  • Drat it all - when did you get 4 stars????
  • I don't know... I just blinked and they where there... It was magic...
  • Where the heck are you writng girl.... how did you get so many post so fast??? That just isn't far.