Quick Post

So, who all is here?!!

So, who all is here?!!
  • i'm a newbie! -jumps up and down waving-
  • TOO HAPPY!  *wing*  (that was a hoof pick) 
  • -ducks- ahhhhhh don't hit me! lol
  • Wow, I was going through some of my old saved favorites and came across this link and decided to see what was up!

Very nice, glad to see lots of oldbies and some newbies too!
  • Welcome back Mom
  • HEY!  It's Rum's mom! [':D']  That boy is going to college, ain't he?  (looking for buck tooth billy bob smiley)  (just cuz I'm living in hicksville)
  • I am here.Had to get a new name and all. But its me Prissy18 still Just new name.
  • Hi All,
    I'm HorseSpirit {Connie} a new member..horse trainer/animal rescuer from southwest Ontario,Canada.I love this site and hope to meet all of you!Take care everyone & stay blessed.
    "In Riding A Horse We Borrow Freedom"
  • Southwest Ontario.... [8|]  Is that anywhere near New Hampshire? 
    HI PRISSY!!!!!  *waves*
  • I'm not a newbie...but was away for a while...and now I'm back!!!![':D']

Is Jules still around?
  • I'm back.... I haven't been on here since forever! I'll try to get on here more often. : D

*waves* Hiya Prissy!
  • Howdy d_w!!  I hope things are good up in Wisconsin.  ASAP is overflowing with horses if you know anyone looking for a sane mount.  They are giving some with no adoption fee.
  • Just another lost soul passin thru hows life been treatin everybody? How goes it Gunslinger??
  • hey hunter!! [':)'] Things here are good.... how are things down by you?
    Don't know anyone looking for a horse ATM (no money- [>:] ), but I'll pass on the message. (=
  • Howdy Quirt