Quick Post

So, who all is here?!!

So, who all is here?!!
  • The new forum looks great!

Is everyone here?  The oldies, and any newbies?!
  • I'm here Remali~~~(waving)
  • {{waves back}}    Glad to see you on here!
  • Hmmmm....OK, just testing here.....why did that huge error thing show up on my last post?!  I tried to edit the post but it didn't show up then....  Very odd because I didn't even try to add a picture or anything.....  must be gremlins?!
  • Hi Remali and cowgirldude.
  • [quote=Remali]

Hmmmm....OK, just testing here.....why did that huge error thing show up on my last post?!  I tried to edit the post but it didn't show up then....  Very odd because I didn't even try to add a picture or anything.....  must be gremlins?!

Mine did the same thing on another thread.  No clue what I did.
  • I think it is an error with the program.  I tried to download the pics for the training article and it gave me an error page too.  But hey first day....there are bound to be glittches.

How's everybody?  We all here?
  • Hey you guys, good to see you both on here too!

Whew, glad it just wasn't me.....I thought I may have been losing it in my "old age" and I had clicked on something and forgot.....ha haha.....[';)']
  • Wow - I had to take a 2nd look to make sure I was in the right place!
  • I'm here. I think. ';)'   The only thing that is bothering me is the scroll bar at the bottom of my window. Meaning the page is wider than my screen.  Drives me nuts..   And it's kind of plain jane-ish.   Yes I'm griping. It's what I do. lol
  • I'm here too but lost my avatar and get an error message when I try to add it again?
  • I'm getting to old to learn new tricks! This makes me tired. Good night.
  • I am here...love the new look...but with dial up internet...this forum is soooo slow compared to the old one!  Took four minutes for the box to come up so I could post this! 

I hope that posting pictures on this one is as easy as it was on the old one-other wise...I might not figure it out as I am not a computer genius. 

I am with qh trail rider...I am too old to learn new tricks and it makes me tired also. 

• Even with DSL, I'm finding this forum running slow.  I hope they will still tweek it some more and get it going faster.  I can't change my avatar - get an error message and I'm really hoping for a "quick reply" box instead of opening this new box for a reply.  I'm addicted to my "quick reply" box now.  LOL. 
  • This is weird. I don't like it. patooooie! make it stop. Blah!

* stomps away* I need a cookie to soothe my nerves. maybe a dozen.... with some ice cream on top to cut the sweet  taste.

Hey! Stopit! Stopit right now! Mommmmmmmmmmmie, the 'puter's doing weird $#@.