Quick Post

So, who all is here?!!

So, who all is here?!!
  • I think we fixed the avatar issue - want to try again?
  • Woo Hoo - my avatar uploaded and works!!  Thank you!
  • ooohhh ahhh! I had computer problems and haven't been able to log onto this or "the other" forum. Now I've lost all my favorites and have to rediscover sites. Anyone got link for "ther other" forum? I'm so glad to have re-discovered this site and to see some familiar folks!

• Im here and thats all that matters. [8D]
  • Yeppers.
  • Hello Hello Hello. It is so good to see familar faces!! Horseless is that your face or your butt? Covers eyes and runs screaming in the other room," My eyes are burning my eyes are burning!"

Farmer. I'm not sure if anyone answered your questions. But I PMed you. I'm not sure if it works. I have sent sever PM's out but haven't recieved any replyes so I don't know. If you reiceved the info please let me know. 

Sorry my spell check and this program just don't get along.
  • I'm here! I'm here! I haven't had much time lately to look around and figure things out, but I'll try to peek in once in awhile.

I'm on dial-up, too. I didn't time how long it took for the reply box to show up, but four minutes sounds about right. Gonna take me a LONG time to get past the new member status!
  • I'm greatful that at least they saved our joined dates. So I guess I will be looking at that for a while.
  • I am here too... wow I don't know what to think yet... it is just a little too much... I mean I just got good at the old site...
  • I am here!! Thought I was lost, but Shiver found me!! Thanks Shiver. Being computer challenged and on dial up, I may take forever to figure it out, but Im here!![';)']
  • I made it ':)'  lost my avitar so I just put in a new one.
  • I'm here too!

Looks great!
  • Seems to be a few of us on dial up, so maybe they will take pity on us and see if they can make the forum faster somehow.  In the mean time, we can wait for DSL to reach the sticks where we live and play solitaire while we wait for the page to load! 
  • I'm sorry it is that slow for you littlebit. It would probably be better for me if mine was slower. then I might get some school work done between thread. lol

I hope that they can fix it. It would be very sad if they couldn't.
  • Sure is great to see everyone again!