Quick Post

Life change

Life change
  • Guess I'm gonna get a dog... [:D]
  • LORDY girl you scared me with this title!! I didn't know if we were going to have to start calling you DurangoGrampa!  LOL [':D']

JUST KIDDING!!!  Okay, now... a dog you say... ya reckon they're safe critters? [':D'] I've heard they steal hearts!! [':)']

You gotta fill in the details. WITH pictures!! (does your grandson have anything to do with this?)
  • Angel
  • Grandson doesn't know. Not sure how I'm going to break it to him.
  • Aw! She's pretty! 
    They are addicting!! I wanted one when I was younger and then before I knew it we had two and then three and then four! Only two were mine though [':)'
  • Hunter-guess where she's coming from?  Your dogs know her......

• Congrats!
  • I wondered when you said you would pay for her flight.  SOOOO happy for you and for Angel.  She is beautiful and I know she will have a wonderful life with you.  Hope she gives you a lot of joy.

the last one is the I am in my forever home happy dance...doggy version.
  • Thanks, everyone. Working out the details. The only bummer is that I have to buy a new airline crate...when I already have one (the same one I'm going to buy) here. Oh, well. It's only money, and you can't take it with you.
  • Is buying a new one cheaper then freighting the one you have to California?
  • Angel is Carmy tested, Teddy approved. [':D']

Now when we come see you, Kathi, it will be like seeing a long lost cousin! My dogs will be so happy!! [':D']

I know you'll try Craigslist for the crate. I got one for Teddy pretty cheaply.
  • No Craigslist. The crate has to be down at Dana's and she doesn't need to run all over creation (cuz I won't know where I'm buying it) to get it. Gonna buy one at Petco. She can get it down near her. I already have one just like I'm going to buy. Thought I'd see how much to UPS it down there. $172.00+ YIKES! So going new. They just went on sale so should be only about 1/2 that. She keeps sending me cute Angel pictures and videos. [':D']
  • Yay!  Everything for Angel's travels has arrived, just need the weather to cooperate and get her health certificate.  That's only good for 10 days so waiting for the temps to drop......  While I was feeding this morning the dogs kept in the shade and just watched for the most part, with occasional dips in the water troughs ':)'  It's hot!!
  • Getting excited for her to be here. [':D']
  • I was thinking how nice it would have been for her to be with you on your late night rescue adventure the other night. I'll feel better for you to have her with you. Such a smart girl, she'll learn quickly to be your protector!