Quick Post

TLP's San Diego Trip

TLP's San Diego Trip
  • Hubby, Hubby's buddy and myself went to San Diego for memorial day weekend. They had four days off so we spent it in another state LOL 

We went to the beach, of course, the zoo and seaworld and we all had so much fun. We hit the beach three times, all three days. The first day we went to a pier that I can't remember the name of LOL we had dinner at a place called Ruby's. I fed a seagull some french fries LOL I know you shouldn't feed them but he was just so cute so I fed him some of my fries. Then we walked around and I picked up seashells. We then went to the movie theater and saw Fast and Furious 6, which was AMAZING by the way. I loved it, I love those movies! 

The next day we all slept in and decided to go to the zoo after breakfast at Denny's. We got through most of the zoo before it closed, we saw everything we wanted too anyway and then we went to Mission beach, where Hubby and his buddy got in the ocean. I sat on the beach and took pictures because I didn't have my suit with me. 

The next day we got up early and went to seaworld which was sooo much fun! Except Hubby made me get on a roller coaster that soaks you with water twice! I wouldn't have minded the water if it had been warmer out, but I don't do roller coasters. They are fun and all but I tend to scream way too much and then my throat is raw for the rest of the day and some of them can be so scary. 

Hubby and I on the pier at Ruby's on the first day

All of us on the pier at Ruby's

The seagull who I was feeding my french fries

The sun was setting on the second day at the beach

Hubby and his buddy were jumping over waves in the ocean.

All from the zoo

It's not a real camel LOL

From SeaWorld!

Walrus

I also saw the Shamu show twice but my phone was dead so I couldn't get pictures. Hubby did, but he took them with him to work sooo I'll get them when he gets home and post them for ya'll. It was a pretty awesome show both times. They were both different but very cool. 
    I hope you enjoyed the pictures! 

• Great pictures! Looks like you all had fun. Up here on the Oregon coast, since it's windy, you can stand on a bank overlooking the beach and feed seagulls from your hand. If you have your back to the wind and hold up chips they'll fly into the wind coming almost to a stop (though still 'flying') and take them out of your hand. That's lots of fun! (And I don't care if it's not healthy for them. They're garbage birds. [':)'] )
  • Those are such happy pictures! And you're such a cutie! [':D'] So glad you all got to go. Much needed break for all. (did the camel spit on you? LOL)
  • Thank you! 

No the camels didn't spit on us, they were in the back of their little enclosure and you could barely see them, it was sad but I got a picture with the statue [':D'

When I went to San Francisco in high school a friend of mine called Seagulls 'the hobos of the ocean' LOL I still think they are kind of cute.