Quick Post

TLP's Wedding Pictures as Promised **Picture Overload**

TLP's Wedding Pictures as Promised **Picture Overload**
  • I did promise pictures from the wedding as soon as I got them and I went and picked them up today, these are not all of the pictures or ya'll would be sifting through 257 pictures in total, so i just picked the best and the ones that I could easily explain lol

The wedding went great, I had fun and everyone I've talked too said they enjoyed themselves. I did however, towards the end of the night nearly pass out in my dress because it was too tight, but I had something to change into so it was all good.

This is myself and my little SIL Sarah in the dressing room before, she is ten years old and she was my flower girl 

This is an up close picture of all of the detail on my dress, this dress is from the 70s-80s or something like that, its old and my great grandma and great aunt found it for me, I have no idea where, but when I first got it it had huge princess sleeves and the seamstress who fitted it for me said at one time it had a huge bow on the butt LOL

All of us ladies before the ceremony, my maid of honor and flower girl are in gold and the bridesmaids are in red 

My violinist, who I played with in high school

It's really dark but this is my grandfather giving me away 

During the ceremony 

All at different parts of the ceremony 

The cake, that my grandmother made

The Groom's cake, that my grandmother also made

The Cake topper

This is probably the only picture that my hubby is smiling in lol

The rings

Sarah is very important to hubby so here is a picture of the three of us

The bridesmaids bouquet 

Cake feeding lol

My going away dress

And this is a four generation picture, my great grandma in the brown, my grandma in the white and red, my mom in the multi-color and me in my leaving dress lol

I hope you enjoy the pictures! 
  • Great pictures, TLP! And you clean up real nice for a country girl. LOL Beautiful dress, cute new SIL, and I love your 4 generation family picture. You're so blessed to still have all of them. The cakes your grandma made are awesome and so appropriate for your situation! Congratulations and hope your packing and move go smoothly.
  • Breathtaking Bride, you are! SIL is hubby's little sister? Everything looks like it went perfectly. LOOOVE your dress! Many happy years ahead!
  • Durango- Thanks, I suppose I do clean up good, I wasn't really worried about how I looked that day lol

Hunter- Yup, Sarah is hubby's little sister, they don't really look alike, they kind of have the same nose but that's about it lol
  • Happy wedding.. stunning ':)'
  • Great pictures of the start of a new adventure in your life.  DG is right.  A four generation picture is something to cherish.
  • Thanks for sharing!  Beautiful dress and hubby looks very handsome in his uniform.  Beautiful colors.  Your grandma is really good at fondant!
  • Forgot to mention the blues. Looks like a squared away Marine! [':D'] (but he needs to quit smiling) lol

(but it was a good day for smiling)
  • I'm super-duper late here, haven't been on a lot since I moved. Wanted to say what a gorgeous wedding!! Beautiful dress, and what a lovely cake!! Congratulations!!
  • I'm late too. Congratulations! Your dress is beautiful! And the ceremony looked lovely. I'm sure you'll have many, many happy years together!
  • Very nice!