Quick Post

My phone

My phone
  • I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago - traded in my dumb phone for a smart phone. Of course, there's a learning curve, but I'm learning. Well, I found out something else this morning. I set the 'wallpaper' to something called woods or forest or something like that. It's just a kind of dark background with even darker trees (no real color). I put it on because you can touch the screen and find out the temperature. Well, this morning it is 'raining' on the wallpaper and has flashes of brightness that outline the trees (lightening). I guess it gives a 'weather report', too, since that's the weather we're having. Kinda fun! [:)] You can tell I'm old and easily amused. LOL
  • My hubby is always up with the latest and greatest but I'm slower to acclimate to it, like you.  He doesn't realize all this stuff isn't intuitive to me.... is surprised when I find something out like you did..... Sigh.....
  • I have been thinking of getting a new phone.  The battery in the one I have is getting weak and a new phone costs about the same as a new battery.  The newer styles look appealing, but I am not sure I would understand it....  I could, however, get my son to show me.  Sometimes this older mind balks at change.  I remember being a bit intimidated by the touch pads on my first microwave so very many years ago.
  • I still just have a very basic cell phone, no frills, nothing, just a phone.... but those Smart phones sure are something else aren't they?! Technology sure is amazing... it'd probably take me months to figure out all the bells and whistles on a new phone, ha.
  • I need a new phone. the local college has fun courses (basket weaving, etc) and there are two courses that you can bring your phone to and learn all the functions. good idea!
    Glad you're having fun with your phone. Does anyone remember the screen saver of the little guy on the desert island? I could watch him for hours. On holidays the island was decorated.