Quick Post

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS
  • ...BREAKING NEWS!!  To save the economy in 2009, the Obama government will start deporting all of the weird old people in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, My Friend, RUN !!!!
    ?

Well....what can I say....someone sent it to me, and

I'm not going alone!!!!

• Poor second chance.  I'm sure you won't be alone though.  Have a good trip!  I'm so glad you thought of me and am upset that I will be staying here.  I'll miss you!  [';)']
  • [quote=jungle_cat]

Poor second chance.  I'm sure you won't be alone though.  Have a good trip!  I'm so glad you thought of me and am upset that I will be staying here.  I'll miss you!  [';)']

Sure you will,   I have heard that one before.   LOL[':D']
  • LOL - you know its true!  [':)']
  • LOL,  yea,  you will be sitting there and enjoying those homemade
    apple fritters    and sipping from that new bottle of Kentucky Bourbon.  LOL
  • Mmmmm....Bourbon.  I can not wait until my name is finally put on a barrel at Maker's Mark!  It shouldn't be too long now....
  • A Whole Barrel   
    Sounds like a party to me.   LOL

Oh,  I forgot I am being shipped out.

A going away party with out the  going away person.  

Now I see how you are   LOL
  • Your invited - can't help it if you don't show for reasons out of my control.  LOL.
  • Date, Time, and Location.   LOL
  • Good thing I like to travel.....lol.....    [':D']
  • Oh dear, I guess that I'm in trouble..... lol
  • Well Remali and paints/pintos  all I know is JC is getting a barrel of whiskey
    and throwing us a party.   LOL

that way when I sober up and come to ,  all I will have to ask is where
    in the h e doubleLL am I at.   LOL.
  • LOL - I never said I was getting a whole barrel - I said I was getting my name PUT on a barrel.  LOL.  All I get out of that barrel is a taste - when its done ageing and then can buy 2 bottles from it with my name in the wax.  Cool - huh?  Anyways - it won't be ready and properly aged for years yet.  Unless you want the unrefined stuff.  [:'(]
  • shucks,   i thought it was a layaway like deal.  So in other words it will be
    the JC private label stuff.   LOL

Well if it will be years,  that is good,   I ain't going till I gets me a taste of JC bourbon. lol