Quick Post

My girls

My girls
  • We went to a wedding last Saturday night and I got a good picture of my 3 girls.  They are growing up so fast!  From left to right, Kelly (13), Caitlyn (17), Shaylea (11).

• Dana,  OMG they are beautiful.  Be proud sister!
  • They look lovely. We know you are such a proud mama. 

I didn't realize our girls where all the same age. 

Well, my Mary doesn't turn 13 until June. 

Look how tall they are. Are you and your hubby very tall?
  • Thanks you guys.  Yes, I'm proud of them!  I don't think we're particularly tall.  I'm 5' 9" and hubby is around 5' 11" but the girls are 5' 1", 5' 4" and 5' 7" so far.  I think my oldest may be done growing.  Hard to believe we'll have one in college next year.
  • Hum... to me that is very tall. I'm not even 5'1". So they are giants to me.

My Sabin is 5'3", Elisha is the youngest and she will be the tallest. She is taller than me at 11. And poor Ms. Mary. She will be lucky if she gets to be as tall as me. I'm afaid she may have stopped growing. She is 12 almost 13 and barely comes to my chin. If she doesnt start growing soon we will need to go to the Dr.'s.

It's different seeing them in real cloths... as aposted to barn cloths. lol
  • Those are some pretty gals there Dana.  Are you beating those boys off your doorstep yet?  LOL 
  • Funny, trainer!  No, actually we've been pretty lucky.  My oldest has "boy" friends, but no one serious and my younger two are still in the "coodies" phase!
  • They sure are pretty.  You must be proud!
  • I thinkin you better be lockin them up in a closet soon..
  • Aww, they're so pretty! ':)'
  • HEY!  There's Jess!!

dana, you know who my favorite is! ':)'  Miss Model-in-the-middle better be nice to her mom! Beauty is as beauty does!!! 

You definately have three lovely young ladies!
  • Ummm, you do have a loaded gun right???

Very nice young ladies you have there.  I must say that it is very refreshing for me to see attractive young females dressed so nice and appropriately.  Too many of the kids around here barely cover up.

• Those are Kelly's first high heels (in blue)!  I made her wait until she was officially a teenager.  My youngest (in black) is always trying mine on and clomping around the house....... My oldest is into stillettos right now but I figure that won't last too long!!

We are really lucky.  They are great kids.  Sure we get the usual attitudes, they can be slobs (like their dad!!) but they have great friends, do well in school and are such a kick most of the time ':)'

Tanya-I've never seen your Jonathan.  Pictures, please???
  • very beautiful girls
  • That is a great pictures. They all look so grown up. Don't you wish you could keep them at this age forever?!! Our kids have a way of growing up way too fast.