Quick Post

QUICK!! NaNoWriMo!!!

QUICK!! NaNoWriMo!!!
  • DaneHaven's nieces (who are already novelists) are signing on, too.  They're high-schoolers.  THEY want to keep track of me TOO!  AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!  *runs away to hide*

Those darn kids always up to something! [':D']
    At least they are keeping Hunterseat out of trouble.
  • Nice to see you joining our crazy ranks DaneHaven!

As for me - I was SO bad tonight.  ZERO new words.  I got a new phone and I have been busy playing with it and then looked at the time.  I guess I will make it up this weekend.  Bad bad me!
  • 6066.  Glad I'm not superstitious! 
    I'm played out.  3am didn't seem to hurt me any but I'm still chasing Jackson.  I can do no more.  g'night!
  • 6649.  Haven't done much today.  I'm going to get back to it.  If anyone can toss me on a prayer list....  I'd really love to complete this.  I've got 'till the end of November.  I should be on target by the end of tonight. 
  • woo hoo!!  7637!  My back is aching and Carmy is already under the covers but I'm at a great stopping point!  I still haven't saved Jackson....  And I need a name for a pony with one blue eye and one brown eye.  Any suggestions?  Maybe I'll think of something in a dream. 
  • I think of Bobby and Sally's horses when you mention brown/blue eyes.
  • Any particular one?  NAMES people!  I need names!! 
    On a positive note, Jackson has now been rescued from the pound.  YAY!!!   The crowd goes wild!

AND I'm up to 10,772 words.

So, to recap.... I have a pony in my story without a name.  [':(']  He has one blue eye and one brown eye.... and he's good.  A good pony.  I guess I'm not sure about his color yet.
  • Choose a color and it might help in naming him.  Like if he is mostly white he would maybe have a name like Casper.  Casper would also work because I've heard blue eyes also referred to as "ghost" eyes and Casper was the friendly ghost.

Maybe name him after a group that collects odd trinkets (like odd eyes) and call him Tinker.  Or do you want something fancier? 
  • Okay.  I'll be back as soon as I know what color he is.
  • The mare two or so stalls down from Blue, who had a right brown eye and her left eye was half brown half blue.  I don't remember her name. [':('] I am also reminded of Bo. [':)']
  • Merry Legs!  Hmmm, can't help you there with pony names....

You're way ahead of me.  Just wrote for my 2nd hour and up to 2172 words.  I'm nodding off so off to bed!  Go Hunter!!
  • We're adjusting to Jackson being home - he's a Jack Russell so there's plenty to adjust.  Hmmmm.... the cat hasn't surfaced since he's been home..... forgot about Brutis.  I'm going to have to name that pony before we ride him.  "Can't ride a pony without a name!" [':)']
  • I figured out what the pony's name is.  and he's brown.
  • NOW Hunter!![:@] You just left me hanging in the tree and pulled the chair out from under me!! You say the pony has a name and his color is Brown. You aren't giving us a clue as to what it is???[:-] I would of said Mona but shes a girl. But she is brown! Gypsy Do sound good to me. But He does have a name. WHAT IS IT!! [>:]
  • The pony was named by a very young girl.  There's another beloved character in the story that she wanted to name the pony after.   So.... no Gypsies.  [':)']