Quick Post

Anyone Notice the #'s

Anyone Notice the #'s
  • Just don't start talking about ME. [':D']
  • [':D']Only good stuff about you Appy[':D']
  • [quote=AppyLady]

Just don't start talking about ME. [':D']

Well, I was ABOUT to!  Especially since I saw you on here and you never told me how wonderful my pony is!  (lately)
  • LOL.   
  • [quote=mom2rumthewarmblood]

[quote=cowgirldude]

CGD....I think most of the people responsible for that type of behaviour have moved on. And for the most part, seems like a lot of the others are coming back and posting. I sure hope so...........I've missed you guys.

I've missed everyone also, we were such a tight knit group before.

• There are probably a lot of people like me as well.  Ever since I switched to Firefox - it won't let me stay logged in, so I am a guest here ever time I visit until I decide to log back in - and sometimes I browse first to see if it is even worth logging back in.

Also I bet it is counting the bots & spiders - or whatever they call them.  The things google, yahoo, etc use to create their rankings and look for new information.
  • Im surprised they dont join either.
     I figure they would all like to meet me. [':D']
  • *snort*  RIIIIGGGHHHT!  *rolls eyes at Horseless*

There are those who log in and remain hidden - for whatever reason - sort of escapes me.   But the mods know they're there.
  • [quote=jungle_cat]

There are probably a lot of people like me as well.  Ever since I switched to Firefox - it won't let me stay logged in, so I am a guest here ever time I visit until I decide to log back in - and sometimes I browse first to see if it is even worth logging back in.

Also I bet it is counting the bots & spiders - or whatever they call them.  The things google, yahoo, etc use to create their rankings and look for new information.

You need to adjust your cookie settings.