Quick Post

This is a sad story, please read then decide for yourself if you want to sign

This is a sad story, please read then decide for yourself if you want to sign
  • Okay, I've read.  He's a multi-millionaire who's being sued.  Two people have accused him.  He hasn't been proven guilty.  I'll keep my eyes open for the results of the allegations.
  • It is more than that, it comes down to his personal philosophy. That his contractors and his company have weapons they are not supposed to have, they aren't even allowed to be armed let alone going on killing sprees of civilians. But all this has been overlooked. No wonder the Iraqi people hate us, they see these contractors as members of our military killing innocents.....if people like that came over here to "work", we would be fighting them too.
  • How is that? More like sounds like Cheney.
  • I guess the haters are no where near where our unit goes because we've rewired lighting and generators in civilian hospitals and refurbished schools.  They ACT like they like us and appreciate what we do for them. 
    You really don't expect ANYONE to go in there unarmed, do you?  BUT killing innocents is wrong.  Still, when a West Memphis, Arkansas youth pulls a fake gun out and points it at cops who are conducting surveillance on a place for a crime in progress - the youth gets shot and killed by police.  Innocent?  Depends on which end of the gun you're on.  You never know until you're in that position whether or not you'd pull that trigger.  Some people are just plain nuts, I know.  There was a US soldier that lost it and killed people.  I don't know what this guy's employees did.  I know he works for the State Department.  Still?
    Now there are restrictions on where US and allied forces can go with weapons.  If only the Taliban respected those restrictions. [:@]