Quick Post

Oh lookie there

Oh lookie there
  • [quote=4myquarter]

I wanna be just like you two  "yuber members"!  You guys are so darn cute.  I have something to aspire to.  I used to be a medalist or something like that - a new goal - OMG.  BTW I don't have an arab - TB and QH - my game and I am sticking to it.

Well, you know how you do it don't you?? You just put one finger in front of the other, and start typing. It is easier than it looks. Don't worry, in my book 4my you are a gold medalist. 

But I'm not sure what that bolded statement means. Please explain.
  • [quote=shiver]

Darn, no job yet? I was wondering about that today. 

ANyone else laid off right now???

I'm getting upset that gas prices are going up again. It is right under the 2 dollar mark. But I know it won't last forever. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Nope, no job.  Not since Thanksgiving.  I've been applying to whatever I can find, but so many positions are getting closed with no one filling them.  Seems like comanies are putting feelers out there more than anything.  On top of that, hubby is getting laid off one or two weeks each month since January.  Love the time with him but its hitting us financially very hard.  Any one want a 4 year old solid APHA gelding????

My fingers are crossed.  A position opened up at where I used to work and I am hoping I have a chance at it.  Its my best chance right now.  Unfortunately they prefer military experience for anyone holding a supervisor position and I just don't have that.

Yes - the thought of gas going up worries me.  Hubby drives 60 miles a day round trip - we really don't need to be spending even more right now for fuel.  UGH.
  • [quote=shiver]

[quote=4myquarter]

I wanna be just like you two  "yuber members"!  You guys are so darn cute.  I have something to aspire to.  I used to be a medalist or something like that - a new goal - OMG.  BTW I don't have an arab - TB and QH - my game and I am sticking to it.

Well, you know how you do it don't you?? You just put one finger in front of the other, and start typing. It is easier than it looks. Don't worry, in my book 4my you are a gold medalist. 

But I'm not sure what that bolded statement means. Please explain.

Maybe she was talking about those Arabian ghost images that were popping up earlier in this thread?
  • Well, it is a good thing you pay that psychiatrist with only feed and hay, I see that you need his care! 

I have to say being in the military right now sure has extra perks. I'm never worried about our job future. You know they are always looking for a few good men.. and ladies also. REALLY

( I knew that you had been laid off. I can't remember if I read it here or at WB's. But I had hoped you found a job. (I'm not on there enough to know everything you know))
  • Yes, my psychiatrist is much needed.  LOL.

I'm hoping this economy turns around soon.  Way too many people losing jobs in our area.