Quick Post

Life change

Life change
  • Her current owners came over today to visit the puppy and raved about how good Angel looks and how she's put on weight ':)'  Not sure how much the boy was feeding her.  I always fed her anyways when she would come over here but several people have commented on how good she is looking ':)'

She is such a kind girl with the two puppies.  This morning she was eating her breakfast and little Airess came over and started eating out of Angel's bowl.  Bella noticed and had to come help herself, too.  Angel just backed off and watched them eat.  She does growl if they try to take her rawhide though!  The girl does have limits and isn't a complete pushover ':)'

It is cooling down some here so maybe it'll be cool enough to travel soon.  My aunt, who lives in Santa Rosa just left for home this morning but will be back in 2 weeks and she said if Angel hasn't flown by then, she will drive her to her place and see if we can get her a ride with her friends who go back and forth between Santa Rosa and Oregon frequently!
  • Whoa! Prayers here, too, please. Have booked Angel's flight for tomorrow. Left a message for Dana on her v-mail, but my phone is almost dead. Charging now. Need prayers that the temperatures will be such that she can book into the first airport in the morning. Getting really excited!!!
  • Sending prayers that everything is going as planned! Looking forward to hearing about her arrival.
  • YAY! Your furkid is home and happy!