Quick Post

Hello from Michigan's Upper Peninsula!

Hello from Michigan's Upper Peninsula!
  • Hi, everyone. :-)

I had to sell my horse, last year.  It was a decision I did not want to have to make, but I really had no choice.  She is a filly from 1995.  She came from the horse my parents bought for me when I was 11.  That was 1988.  She was a beautiful creature.  I absolutely loved her.  Still do.  She died when *we* were 25.  Her name was "I Am a Pleasure."  The "filly" is now 14 and two girls are showing her in 4-H.  It's good for her.  She's getting lots of love.  :-)

I would like to get horses again, someday.  I used to show and dressage was the last thing I took up.  Imagine a Paint horse doing training level dressage!  She was beautiful.

Here's a picture of Ima:

• HI!  You can play here and live vicariously through us! [':D']  I have 4.  I wish we were closer, I'd split 'em with you!!
    I think all kinds of horses are doing dressage these days.  Ima was sure a beauty!
    Hope you get another one of these days.  Are there any barns close?  I'm glad your girl got a good home with the 4H'ers.
  • Hi there, welcome to the forum!  I'm horseless right now too!  This is s great place to hang out and talk horses.

Are you getting the winter storm up there?  Sure looks to be a nasty one!