Quick Post

Hi from Arkansas!

Hi from Arkansas!
  • Hello, my name is Nikki.. I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. We have 3 horses, a paint and 2 quarter horses.. We also have 2 dogs, a wiemeraner and an aussie. I'm not sure what else to say so... hello!
  • Hi from the other side of the Mississippi!!  *waves*  I was just discussing the variations in the Wiemers' colors with my son on the way home today.  I don't think he believed me that they have variations.
    How far are you from Memphis?  We have a bunch in the bootheel area (generally speaking - really Illinois, Missouri.....me...) and we hope to meet one day.  All girls are invited! [':D']  If boys come they have to cook.  (okay, I made that up but I think it's a good one)  Actually trainer101 cooks like a pro.
    Hats off to the stay-at-home-mom career.  The world would be less messed up if all moms wanted to do that!
    I have 2 boys - really screwed up probably cuz I had to work. I have a million dogs, a half million cats and 4 horses.
  • Hello Nikki!
    I am ricky. Welcome to this forum.

[':)']  [':)']
  • welcome to the forum,  i'm from central ark.  i don't post much, but i do read and learn alot,  what part of ark are your from.  i have a missouri fox trotter,  guarter horse and a mule
  • Welcome to the forum.  Thanks by the way Beth I didn't know I made such a big impression on you.  Well that cuts it if we ever do all get together I just have to make you my Dutch oven ribs.  LOL

What part of Mo?  My Aunt lives in the poplar bluff area and I go down there a lot.  Got to meet a really nice barrel horse breeder and trainer down there not too far from the bluff.  Do you ever come to Shawnee National forest to ride?  Headed down there next weekend, more than welcome to tag along.  Its about 3 hr drive for me though.

Jump right in and visit anytime!