Quick Post

Hello From Arizona

Hello From Arizona
  • Hi All....

As if I'm not addicted enough to Horse Forums.... I just had to add another. Kinda like buying new saddle pads or headstalls, or bits....

I am <<Ahem>>> Mature, being in my late 40's. Have had horses in my life since the age of 5, but have only been an owner for oh.... 20 years.

I currently have 4. Two Paints (one mare, one gelding), Two Half-Arabs (also one mare- well, filly, and one gelding).

I'm learning how to navigate here... so I'll be back to see if I can insert photos of my babies!
  • Hm... Here are some photos.... not sure how to get them into the post... But they are attached...
  • Ever in the service?  Do you recognize me? [':)']  I know a Linda on another forum so.... she was a former jarhead like me.

You have some nice horses!
  • Welcome Linda. Nice looking horse you have there. 

Just jump right into a convo. We love hearing different perspectives. 

What part of AZ are you from? My husband was stationed at YPG in Yuma for 4 years. The best 4 years of my life. We kept our horses right on base. But my daughter worked with a trainer in town and showed with the local 4H group.
  • Welcome!!! very pretty ponies i like the third pic i think he/she is very stunning
    i used to live in az mesa and chandler as a matter of fact lol